Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One week to go!

Well closing is so close I can almost taste it! We officially close on the 31st at 11 am! Hurray! It definitely cannot come soon enough. Especially since Casey and I both have Wednesday, Thursday & Friday off of work plus Labor day weekend! Hello 6 days (well 5 1/2 once we close) of action on the new house! Which is why I'm trying to finalize some decisions! While our wood floors will be arriving on Friday we still need to get all the other odds and ends we need to work on the house! Like paint! Which brings me to my dilemma. I cannot decide on a paint color for the master bedroom. Right now we have blue walls with kind of a navy colored comforter set but I'm not sure if I want to take this time to change the color scheme. We both enjoy the blue but I'm not sure what direction to take it. I've discovered that I do rather enjoy the brown/blue color combination but with that I'm not sure what color to paint the walls.

I enjoy the color scheme of this bedding and Casey didn't disagree

I also enjoy the colors of this, but Casey thinks the geometrics are a little much

But I still need to make a decision on wall colors for the bedroom, sometime before next weekend because that's when the room needs to get painted and I really don't know what to do! Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment