Friday, August 26, 2011

Todays Wishlist!

Well since we are moving from a little house to one that is big and has lots of rooms to fill, I've been slowly collecting ideas of things that I would like to have eventually someday and I figured I would share them with you!

Bar Stools!!

We have a breakfast bar that I'm super excited about and I think these stools would look amazing!

I want some kind of cabinet for extra storage in our dressing area and this one has totally caught my eye. I would like to put baskets on the upper shelves and tuck away some towels in the lower portion.


An over the range microwave! This will probably be one of the first purchases because the current hood vent doesn't work and this gives me a perfect excuse to get a microwave one and get that darn thing off of my counter!


No comments:

Post a Comment